Dear visitor, my website features many caresheets of butterflies and moths, based on my experience as a breeder. Due to their wildly varying biology, I have sorted them by family. Please click on the family relevant to your interests below to find caresheets. Thank you for your readership.
- Silkmoth caresheets (Saturniidae) – Click here
- Tiger moth caresheets (Erebidae; Arctiinae) – Click here
- Tussock moth caresheets (Erebidae; Lymantriinae) – Click here
- True Erebid moths caresheets (Erebidae; Erebinae) – Click here
- Mock swallowtail butterfly moth caresheets (Epicopeiidae) – Click here
- Hawkmoth caresheets (Sphingidae) – Click here
- Lappet moth caresheets (Lasiocampidae) – Click here
- Carpenter moth caresheets (Cossidae) – Click here
- Geometer moth caresheets (Geometridae) – Click here
- Prominent moth caresheets (Notodontidae) – Click here
- Brahmin moths (Brahmaeidae) – Click here
- Brushfoot butterflies (Nymphalidae) – Click here
- Swallowtail butterflies (Papilionidae) – Click here
The rearing archives (user submitted caresheets/rearing):
Other insect families
Thank you for reading my article. This is the end of this page. Below you will find some useful links to help you navigate my website better or help you find more information that you need about moths and butterflies.
Dear reader – thank you very much for visiting! Your readership is much appreciated. Are you perhaps…. (see below)
- Not done browsing yet? Then click here to return to the homepage (HOMEPAGE)
- Looking for a specific species? Then click here to see the full species list (FULL SPECIES LIST)
- Looking for general (breeding)guides and information? Then click here to see the general information (GENERAL INFORMATION)
- Interested in a certain family? Then click here to see all featured Lepidoptera families (FAMILIES)
Citations: Coppens, B. (2019); Written by Bart Coppens; based on a real life breeding experience [for citations in literature and publications]
Was this information helpful to you? Then please consider contributing here (more information) to keep this information free and support the future of this website. This website is completely free to use, and crowdfunded. Contributions can be made via paypal, patreon, and several other ways.
All the funds I raise online will be invested in the website; in the form of new caresheets, but also rewriting and updating the old caresheets (some are scheduled to be rewritten), my educational websites, Youtube, breeding projects, the study of moths andconservation programs.